1/2″ PreLine 150 Diesel Fuel Filter Kit
$369.00 inc. GST
Out of stock
Our Asgard Engineering® Universal 1/2″ PreLine® 150 fuel filter kit was designed around the fantastic MANN+HUMMEL PreLine 150 diesel fuel filter for modern common rail systems. In addition to the filter unit itself, we also provide the water sensor, the in cabin warning light, wiring harness, mounting hardware, 1m of fuel hose, fittings and clamps.
Please note: this kit does not come with any mounting brackets, it is left up to the user to determine mounting location.
Please note: We highly recommend the use of Loctite 567 when securing the fittings to the PreLine housing.
Key Benefits of the Genuine MANN+HUMMEL PreLine® 150:
- High performance filtration using OEM specification media
- High performance Multilayer filter media for immediate protection with optimum particle and water separation
- Bio diesel compatible
- Easy to service
- Robust design
- Water separation >93% (ISO/TR 16 332)
- Initial separation efficiency accreditation to ISO 19 438:2003:
- ≥40% of 4µm particles
- ≥70% of 6µm particles
- Optional diesel heater for colder climates
- Easily accessible manual hand pump for priming system after filter installation / replacement
- Integrated air bleed port
- Integrated water collector in the base of the filter element
- Multi-port fitment allows for best configuration for each application
- Electronic water sensor and in cabin warning light for water detection
- Developed in close co-operation with major OEM diesel fuel injection system manufacturers
- Made in Germany
Key Benefits of the Asgard Engineering® Universal Kit:
- All 304 grade stainless steel mounting hardware to prevent corrosion and ensure a lifetime of worry free driving.
- Correctly rated and sized hoses for the application (including biofuels)
- CNC machined 6061 T6 anodized aluminium fuel fittings with crush washers fitted with the correct grade of fuel resistant Loctite to ensure no leaks (no cheap brass fittings)
- Plug and play wiring harness for in cabin warning light
- Simple installation
Click Here for Common PreLine Questions
Share this Post